Premium Seat Riser with Removable Arms By Drive
The Premium Seat Riser with Removable Arms from Drive Medical is the perfect addition for individuals who have difficulty sitting down on, or getting up from, the toilet. The strong and durable metal arms feature rubberized grips for added comfort and to provide support while standing up or sitting down. Plus, the seat can be used with or without the armrests allowing you to select the option that best suits your needs and space requirements. The heavy-duty molded plastic seat construction provides excellent strength and durability while remaining lightweight and portable. The easy to clean riser easily attaches to the toilet bowl without tools and uses the existing toilet seat and lid. The unit comes in your choice of two sizes: standard and elongated.
- Designed for individuals who have difficulty sitting down or getting up from the toilet
- Allows individual to use existing toilet seat and lid
- Tool-free arms are 19.75" apart and can be removed or added as needed
- Arm sleeves and receivers are made of metal
- Heavy-duty molded plastic construction
- Lightweight and portable
- Easily attaches to toilet bowl
- No tools required for installation
- Easy to clean
- Actual Product Weight: 3.5 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 8"
- Overall Product Length: 17";Overall Product Width: 20.75"
- Primary Product Color: White
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Seat Depth: 17"
- Seat Width: 13.75"
- Width Between Arms: 19.75"
This is a Hygienic Product and is not eligible for return.
See more at http://www.drivemedical.com. If your range of motion is reduced, did you know a higher seat can make it easier for you to sit and stand? Drive Medical's Premium Seat Rizer with removable arms offers this convenience in a toilet seating solution. This elevated seat attaches easily to the toilet without the use of tools, and comes in both standard and elongated seat sizes. The Seat Rizer is used with your existing toilet seat and lid. Simply remove, secure the Seat Rizer to the toilet bowl and then attach your seat and lid. Now you have 3 1/2 inches of elevation and the comfort of your own seat. These durable metal arms help the user safely support themselves when lowering or rising and provide additional security while seated. The arms are padded for comfort and can be removed or added as needed, to accommodate transfers from wheelchairs, tight bathroom spaces and storage. It's also safer for the caregiver who may need to provide assistance by reducing risk of strain. The heavy duty molded plastic is strong and easy to clean. You may want to consider use of a shower chair, along with a shower sprayer, bath mat and grab bars for additional safety in the bathroom. You can always count on Drive Medical to bring you convenient and innovative lifestyle solutions, now, and for the road ahead.
Drive Medical ...See more at http://www.drivemedical.com. If your range of mot...
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed